Thank you for your interest in the Lake County CaregiverNet. We're a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the State of Illinois. We are dedicated to improving the lives of unpaid family caregivers (family, friends, neighbors) in the community by linking them with resources, support, and each other.
To meet our mission, we provide the following services:
- Educational programs on topics important to family caregivers such as
- Stress Busters programs, for caregivers of people with Chronic Illness and caregivers of people with Dementia
- Other topics such as Hospice, Legal Issues, Financial Planning, Tools for Caregivers, Dementia Education, and more
- Information and referral focused on connecting family caregivers to vetted, quality local resources that meet their needs, and to each other
- A comprehensive website of reliable vetted local and national resources tailored to meet caregiver needs
- Consultations on caregiving issues
Our services are funded entirely by program sponsorships, grants, fundraising activities, donations, and charitable gifts from people like you.
We accept contributions from individuals, businesses, churches, clubs, and civic organizations. If you’d like, you can make a donation in honor of someone, to celebrate a special milestone, or as a memorial.
The Lake County CaregiverNet is a fully qualified, tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your gifts are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
How to Make a One-Time Donation. You can make a gift by check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express).
- To donate electronically via our website: Click on the Donate button and follow the PayPal instructions to donate by credit card or check.
- To donate by check via mail: Just print a donation form, fill it out completely, and mail it (with your check) to our office at 1313 Calamus Lane, Grayslake, IL 60060. Please make checks payable to the “Lake County CaregiverNet.”
Donating to our Wish List: Click here to learn about donating needed supplies and speaking opportunities.
If you have any questions about the Lake County CaregiverNet, please contact Chris at 847-596-8226 or contact us.