REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: Medicare & Medicaid
October 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Medicare 101: Whether you are new to Medicare or a seasoned pro, this webinar will guide you
through the Medicare Maze and increase your understanding of the different types of coverage available to you. With over 15 years of insurance experience, Carrie Espinosa will provide a refreshingly engaging and practical understanding of this complex topic and help answer your Medicare questions like:
- What is Original Medicare and do I need additional coverage?
- What do Medicare Parts A, B, C and D mean?
- How does Medicare work with other programs like Medicaid and VA coverage?
- What is a Medicare Supplement?
- What deadlines do I need to be aware of?
This program will be held on Zoom.
Program presented free of charge by the Lake County CaregiveNet in partnership with the Round Lake Area Public Library. Click HERE to register now.
Registration required in order to be eligible for supply packs (when applicable) or for reminder emails on login information but drop-ins are always welcome.